The Evils of the Addiction Economy

The Wickedness of Guns, Alcohol, Gambling, and Ads

No, not a Greek Week hazing: Doc Brown could not hold his liquor. That’s the whole joke on his masculinity.

There’s a tear in my beer / Cause I’m crying for you, dear

The heaviest 10% of drinkers drink 3x as much as the other 90% combined! [src]

Understanding The Very American Tax on Being Bad At Math

PA has for decades advertised that lotteries benefit older Pennsylvanias, but their newest slogan is Gus telling “us” to “Keep on Scratching.”

Badlands: Poor man wanna be rich; rich man wanna be king.

Most gun owners could never see themselves not owning a gun

“Not my kids. Not in my house.”

Starlight. Making better satellite analytics possible.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store